Omaha Bridges Out of Poverty, Inc. helps individuals and families REALIZE THEIR DREAMS
100,000 people in metro Omaha are living at or below the poverty level.
Omaha Bridges is bringing the community together to end poverty in Omaha!
HOW DO WE END POVERTY?
1. Getting Ahead classes for under-resourced individuals
2. Getting Going program helps people reach their goals by building resources that will result in a stable lifestyle
3. Staying Ahead (alumni association)- Stay Connected / Life-long learning
4. Involve the entire community
5. COLLABORATION– Connect our participants to other Service Agencies in a strategic,
individualized approach that helps the participant build resources and social capital.
IT REALLY WORKS!!
The Bridges Out of Poverty curriculum is used in 300 U.S. communities and has a 75% success rate!
ALL FAMILIES AND INDIVIDUALS DESERVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REALIZE THEIR DREAMS.